Monday, November 1, 2010

Patwa - Ready Or Not Freestyle Video (Rapping Over Jay-Z, Tupac, and The Fugees Beat)

On November 1, 2010 Patwa released a new freestyle video via Youtube and World Star Hip-Hop entitled, "Ready Or Not". Patwa uses beats from Jay-Z - Lucifer, Tupac - Me and My Girlfriend, and The Fugees - Ready Or Not. To see the video on World Star Hip-Hop, click here:

Patwa (Female Jamaican MC Reppin The BX) - Ready Or Not (3 Freestyles In 1) (Over Jay-Z's Lucifer, Bonnie & Clyde & The Fugees's Ready Or Not)

1 comment:

  1. Originale..Lyricale...Beautiful..I wish u much success, & support your movement...the game needs fresh air, and I believe u are one of the upcoming artists to bring life to a dying industry...I'm checkin for the album/mixtape & future projects mos definite...follow@5STAI2G3N3I2AL

    ReplyDelete